[free.net.ph Announcement] Decommissioning free.net.ph on 30…

Author: Federico Sevilla
To: sf-philippines
Subject: [free.net.ph Announcement] Decommissioning free.net.ph on 30 June 2021
Hi,

I have decided that it's time for me to say goodbye to the free.net.ph
domain and the community services I set up and hosted using it, most
of which have neither been actively used nor maintained in a while. I
have renewed the domain for another year and intend to keep the lights
on until 30 June 2021, but in the second half of the year I intend to
decommission the services and either sell the domain or let it expire.
This will affect this mailing list and the mailing list archives at
archives.free.net.ph.

Please feel free to contact me directly if you feel strongly enough
about free.net.ph to want to take it on into the future. I'd love to
hear your plans for it, and potentially agree to transfer ownership of
the domain to you. However, unless you hear from me (or the new owner
of the domain) before 30 June 2021, please use this time to migrate
off of free.net.ph on the basis that it is unlikely to continue to
operate beyond then.

Thanks for having been part of this journey. I can't believe it's been
19 years since when I registered free.net.ph on 27 December 2001!

Cheers,
Jijo

--
Federico Sevilla