[plug-misc] Looking for SRE/DevOps/sysadmin

Author: propolice
To: Philippine Linux Users' Group (PLUG) Catch-All Discussion List
Subject: [plug-misc] Looking for SRE/DevOps/sysadmin
Hello!

Did you have lunch already?
Whew. The PLUG lists are still up, posting here instead. A local
JavaScript Slack group almost forced my hand.

A Quezon City based company is urgently looking for a senior
sysadmin-type person. You may consider yourself an SRE or DevOps
engineer, whatever's en vogue right now.

You NEED to know:
+ Linux
+ advanced shell scripting
+ Terraform
+ AWS
+ Git
+ how to exit vi without rebooting your computer
+ to expect Lovecraftian horrors instead of Neal Stephenson-esque work
from your colleagues

Other buzzwords you may need to be familiar with: CI/CD, gitops,
containers, IaC, configuration management, documentation(?).

College degree, dead-tree certificates or a PhD in Kubernetes
absolutely NOT required. The HR copy may have mentioned these but I
once considered them APT. Full-time employment. WFH mostly but work is
48 hours a week.

Send your CV/resume to my gmail address you see here. A secure sharing
channel also works. Plaintext preferred, PDF is fine but needs to
embed malware achieving <10/46 VirusTotal rates. All documents
received will be saved to a fully encrypted storage then digitally wet
pulped[2] once reviewed.

Best regards.

[1] No offense, as proof I can provide evidence of owning an actual
unread paperback copy of `JavaScript: The Good Parts,
[2] https://www.gnu.org/software/coreutils/manual/html_node/shred-invocation.html