Re: [klug] Ping

Author: botp
Subject: Re: [klug] Ping
On Mon, Oct 7, 2019 at 11:29 AM Richard Badlisan <goma.co.nr@???>
wrote:

> I just wanted to share this with everyone especially those early days in
> our "programming" career. How is everyone now?
> [image: image.png]

spot on.
yet i still do develop this way. distraction free. assume no internet.
when we depend too much fr things from the outside (internet, others,
whatever), our style and way of thinking tend to follow our (acquired)
taste.
i am not belittling community interaction here, but when it comes to
development, i value creativity more.
so create.
and the less the distraction, the more is the creativity.
best and kindest regards to all
--botp