Re: [plug] your own root server, anyone?

Author: Roberto Verzola
To: gmdumlao, Philippine Linux Users' Group \(PLUG\) Technical Discussion List
CC: GMDumlao
Subject: Re: [plug] your own root server, anyone?
The response was not enough, so I didn't pursue it. But I can always contact the resource person, if there is enough interest.

On a different matter: I'm working on renewable energy nowadays. It is an industry that's feeling the disruptive impact of solid-state/digital/computer/information technologies, and I think IT people might want to look into possibilities. Controllers based on open-source ideas might find an expanding market here. For instance, grid-connected solar panels need local intelligence to counter-act "smart" electric meters ("smart" in maximizing benefit for the utilities that own and program them).

Regards to all,

Obet

Roberto Verzola <rverzola@???>