Re: [plug] More of the same, Please let the world know.

Author: Anuerin Diaz
To: Philippine Linux Users' Group (PLUG) Technical Discussion List
Subject: Re: [plug] More of the same, Please let the world know.
Hi Bob,

I know this list has been quiet already for some time but religion and
politics should not be discussed here. There is plug-misc for that. Anyway
I will send my response directly to you. :)

ciao!

On Sat, Dec 10, 2016 at 7:44 PM, Bob La Quey <robert.laquey@???>
wrote:

> http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/12/07/world/asia/rodrigo-duterte-
> philippines-drugs-killings.html
>
> This is all sent BCC so no one knows I have sent his message to you. I
> will protect your identity for these are dangerous times but I solicit your
> help.
>
> Please reply if you do also have a similar opinion.
>
> Thank you my friends,
>
> BobLQ

"Programming, an artform that fights back"

Anuerin G. Diaz
Registered Linux User #246176
http://ramfree17.net/capsule , when you absolutely have nothing else better
to do