[plug] (no subject)

Author: Michael Tinsay
To: Philippine Linux Users' Group (PLUG) Technical Discussion List
New-Topics: [plug] Recognizing traffic from multiple gateways
Subject: [plug] (no subject)
Hi.
Have a question for the tcp/ip experts here.
I recently had to split my various DSL lines between 2 routers. So Router A have 3 lines connected to it while Router B has 2.  I now have a server who will be receiving external traffic through these servers via port forwarding.  As I understand it, without any additional configuration the server will send outside-bound traffic through via the default route.  As such, if Router A is the default route for the server, even if the traffic came from Router B the responses will be sent via Router A.
If this is correct, what do I need to set up to have the server recognize which traffic is coming from which router and send its responses to the proper router accordingly?
TIA!