Re: [plug] CentOS 7.2 /tmp not mounting every bootup

Author: seekuel
To: Philippine Linux Users' Group (PLUG) Technical Discussion List
Subject: Re: [plug] CentOS 7.2 /tmp not mounting every bootup
I did but with no avail.

For now, it was decided to destroy the image and create again from template
(go-live is fast approaching). Then all the services were recreated.

Multiple reboots and configurations were made and /tmp is mounted correctly
every after reboot. Not sure what happened previously that resulted on a
scenario that /tmp is not mounted as per fstab.

Will observe if the same scenario will happen in the new box.

Thanks for the help Ian.