Hi I'm Russel (Technical Recruiter)

Author: russel.abellanida
To: linuxjobs
CC: linuxjobs
Subject: Hi I'm Russel (Technical Recruiter)
Hi, Good day!

I'm Russel (Technical Recruiter) of BIG OS COPORATION / FLEXISOURCE IT. I
saw your Group in Facebook

May I request to join to your Facebook Group (PHILIPPINES LINUX USER GROUP)
? (Please see attached file)

Let me give you a brief background about our organization. Flexisource IT is
based in Australia and the reason it's named Flexisource because we made
Outsourcing Flexible to our clients. The model is that we work with our
clients as partners and these offshore clients will be managing their own
offshore resources; in that manner, they have more control over their
offshore teams compared to how typical outsourcing is. We are still new as
an entity in the Philippines and can be considered as start-up but our
management and core technical teams are already 10-15years in the industry
and they came from big corporations such as Accenture, IBM, JP Morgan Chase
and other big IT players in the industry. The big boss, Richard Gross, is in
Australia managing the Australian entity and conducts business with the
clients, and our General Manager here, Cher Cosip, manages all the projects
and Manila resources.

Our Website: http://www.flexisourceit.com/

Currently we are looking for a SR. SYSTEM ENGINEER and SR. DEVELOPER
(STRONG in LINUX and AWS) here in our office in Makati City. This is for a
direct Hire and regular position.

Work Location : Makati City

Work hours: 6:00AM - 3:00 PM (or it will depends to client's request) Day
Time

Benefits: Competitive Salary and Allowances , HMO and Life Insurance and a
chance to go Australia (for more than a month if the clients require for
training)

Hiring Process:

1.       If you are interested we will schedule you for an Initial F2F
Interview, Paper and Pecil Exams and Technical Interview here in our Office
in Makati.

2.       If ever you pass to the First step of the assessment we will
proceed for the endorsement of your profile to our client in AU.

3.       Then that's the time that we will schedule you for Final skype
interview to our client.

Appreciate your response to this email

Thank you

Regards

Russel Abellanida

IT Technical Recruiter

BIG OS Corporation | Flexisource IT

Unit C, 26th Flr. Trafalgar Plaza 105 HV Dela Costa St. Salcedo Village,
Makati City 1227

http://www.flexisourceit.com <http://www.flexisourceit.com/> |
russel.abellanida@???