Re: [plug] ffmpeg / avconv

Author: Roberto Verzola
To: plug
Subject: Re: [plug] ffmpeg / avconv
I just found the reason why ffmpeg didn't work for me. I was using the
buggy version that came with ubuntu. After downloading the source from
the ffmpeg site and compiling it, the problems went away!

Although I still need to learn the hundreds of options and commands
under ffmpeg, at least I can do simple conversions now, and the
defaults work fine.

The url that the two Danny's gave were also very informative... Thanks,

I did try openshot too, but somehow, it crashes on my system. (a
netbook... haha).

Obet