Re: [plug-misc] [OT] Used AC Adapter

Author: Michael Gotanco
To: Philippine Linux Users' Group \(PLUG\) Catch-All Discussion List
Subject: Re: [plug-misc] [OT] Used AC Adapter
CDR king, Kung talagang hapit ka na and you're willing to take the risk over quality... mine's still so far so good (it's been 6mos now).

To: "Philippine Linux Users' Group (PLUG) Catch-All Discussion List" <plug-misc@???>
Date: Monday, February 3, 2014, 4:04 PM

Woah. Didn't expect a
reply this fast. I did check tipidpc but I'd rather pay
via card and their waranty policies are usually short.
I did find a shop that sells refurbished
adapters for Php 1200 with a 3 month replacement warranty
though. I guess that's an option but that requires cash
as well.
I might consider the shops you mentioned though
if they accept card payments.
Thanks for the tip.

On Feb 3, 2014 3:54
PM, "Johann Vincent Paul Tagle" <johanntagle@???>
wrote:

I saw a laptop repair booth in SM Bicutan
which also offers batteries and AC Adapters for different
brands.   Might be worth taking a look at.  Have you also
tried tipidpc?  I've bought batteries from shops
advertising there before and they were okay.  I see many
posts for Asus Adapters - http://www.tipidpc.com/itemsearch.php?sec=s&namekeys=%22asus+adapter%22

On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at
3:46 PM, [C]hicken [G] od <iamthechickengod@???>