Re: [plug-misc] [OT] Used AC Adapter

To: Philippine Linux Users' Group (PLUG) Catch-All Discussion List
Subject: Re: [plug-misc] [OT] Used AC Adapter
Woah. Didn't expect a reply this fast. I did check tipidpc but I'd rather
pay via card and their waranty policies are usually short.

I did find a shop that sells refurbished adapters for Php 1200 with a 3
month replacement warranty though. I guess that's an option but that
requires cash as well.

I might consider the shops you mentioned though if they accept card
payments.

Thanks for the tip.