Re: [plug-misc] [OT] Used AC Adapter

Author: Johann Vincent Paul Tagle
To: Philippine Linux Users' Group (PLUG) Catch-All Discussion List
Subject: Re: [plug-misc] [OT] Used AC Adapter
I saw a laptop repair booth in SM Bicutan which also offers batteries and
AC Adapters for different brands. Might be worth taking a look at. Have
you also tried tipidpc? I've bought batteries from shops advertising there
before and they were okay. I see many posts for Asus Adapters -
http://www.tipidpc.com/itemsearch.php?sec=s&namekeys=%22asus+adapter%22

On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 3:46 PM, [C]hicken [G] od <iamthechickengod@???