[plug-misc] [OT] Used AC Adapter

To: plug-misc
Subject: [plug-misc] [OT] Used AC Adapter
Hi folks,

This is a bit of a long shot.

The AC Adapter of my ASUS 1000HE is beginning to show its age. I am
trying to look for a reasonably priced AC Adapter for it.

I contacted ASUS and it seems that consumers cannot get an adapter
from them directly and I have to go through their service providers.
Incidentally, the service providers don't have a procedure for that
either but someone from PCX offered to get back to me to see if it is
possible.

In case PCX doesn't follow through, I was hoping to check if someone
subscribed to the list has something laying around that I could buy
off them.

Thanks.