Wanted: web developers for early-stage startup

Author: Zak Elep
To: linuxjobs
Subject: Wanted: web developers for early-stage startup
I'm looking for web developers with:

- more than a year's experience in the craft
- Linux experience is a strong plus (especially exposure to AWS EC2)
- worked primarily with either PHP/Python/Ruby or Perl (preferred)
and its tools
- database (MySQL/MongoDB) and JavaScript experience also highly desired

This is for an early-stage startup in the heart of Makati, YOYO
Holdings:[1] we're an early-stage startup about to deliver its
products, so we're looking for a few talented web developers to help
engineer features and improvements. While we primarily seek people
with some Perl programming experience, training in the language will
be given to those who will join us.

For those interested, kindly email me privately for inquiries.

[1]: http://www-yoyo-holdings.com

--
Zak B. Elep || zakame.net
1486 7957 454D E529 E4F1 F75E 5787 B1FD FA53 851D