Call for Papers: Philippine Python Mailing List Relevance

Author: Federico Sevilla III
To: python
Fellow Pythonistas,

With a subject that I hope pokes a bit of fun at the sad majority of
emails coming through this mailing list, I'd like to shout out and ask
for people to defend the continuing relevance of this list. I plan to
keep this "poll" open for the rest of February 2013, and hopefully
before the end of the month we'll have a sufficient gauge as to whether
the list should stay up or not.

A sad fact: the last non-spam non-admin email was Andy Sy's email on 18
Jan 2011

Looking forward to everyone's comments. The mailing list archives at
http://archives.free.net.ph are up and up-to-date if anyone is interested.

Thank you very much.

Kind regards,
Jijo

--
*Federico Sevilla III*, CISM, CISSP, PMP, MACS CP
Chief Executive Officer