[klug] Sulit.com.ph is hiring!

Author: Ridvan Baluyos
Subject: [klug] Sulit.com.ph is hiring!
We're hiring. :)

Sulit.com.ph, the Philippines biggest local website, is looking to grow our
Tech Team! We're currently getting 7 million pageviews from more than half
a million unique visitors a day and need help to grow even bigger.

We're looking for the following:
- Mobile Software Engineers (iOS and/or Android) -- We need help to develop
our mobile apps. Minimal experience required; as long as you can build an
app by yourself, you'll be fine.
- Test Engineers -- We need help to ensure the quality of everything we do.
- UI Engineers -- We're focused on our users and we need help to ensure
that all of our interfaces are as usable and effective as possible.
- DevOps Engineer -- Our production infrastructure is constantly growing
and we need help managing and growing it.

We pay and feed well.
Email me at rnsantos@??? if you're interested in joining us, or if
you have any questions about our openings. Feel free to leave a message if
you want to know more.

--
BALUYOS, Ridvan Lakas ng Bayan S.
http://ridvan.baluyos.net