Re: [klug] (no subject)

Author: Matt Baluyos
New-Topics: Re: [klug] GDG-related
Subject: Re: [klug] (no subject)
There's another GDG event coming up but it'll be on February 6 (details
still to be follow).

The Jan. 26 event is geared towards IT professionals while the Feb 6 one is
for students/the academe.

Here's the tentative program for the Jan. 26 Meetup (copy pasted from the
GDG Organizers G+ Community):

PROGRAM FLOW:

Registration and Networking - c/o +Thezza
Baluyos<https://plus.google.com/106157021719667181352>

Opening Remarks - +Jon Doblados<https://plus.google.com/114642277785568765419>

What is GDG, GBG, GDG Geek Girls? - Chelle Gray (GDG Program Associate for
Southeast Asia, former Community Manager for GDG PH & GBG PH)

GDG Experience + Google Technologies - Josan Dometita

Show-and-Tell or Share experience as a developer:
15 mins each, max 10 people

Master of Ceremonies: +Michael Dave
Tan<https://plus.google.com/102168602183457560993> and
Joie Ann Maghanoy

Technical: +Raven Duran <https://plus.google.com/101048638692144951807>

I hope most of the guys here can attend the event and can participate sa
show-and-tell sessions. :)

Regards,
Matt

On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 9:18 PM, Richard Badlisan <goma.co.nr@???>wrote:

> Thanks for sharing Paul.
>
> I hope there will be a chance for those unfortunate (like me) who can't
> attend the seminar to have, maybe, a soft copy of the topics discussed. Or
> just a list of topics will do.
>
> Regards
>
> 2013/1/22 Paul Michael Labis <paullabis@???>
>
>> Hi Guys,
>>
>> I know this is not related to linux but just in-case, some of you might
>> be interested... I hope you don't mine this share...
>>
>> CDO friends who are into technology, let's see each other on the 26th
>>> (Saturday, from 2pm to 6pm) at the Dynasty Court Hotel.
>>> It's the launching event of our very own Google Developers Group for
>>> CDO! Everyone's invited! Simply register using the link indicated below.[image:
>>> Photo]<http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151499075672034&set=a.115428442033.100111.620197033&type=1&ref=nf>
>>> *Timeline Photos
>>> <http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.115428442033.100111.620197033&type=3>
>>> *Google Developers Group Philippines (GDG PH) is happy to announce the
>>> launching event of GDG Cagayan de Oro (GDG CDO) on January 26, 2013
>>> (Saturday) from 2:00PM to 6:00 PM at Dynasty Court Hotel - Tiano cor. Hayes
>>> Sts. Cagayan de Oro City.
>>>
>>> Join and take part in representing the City of Golden Friendship in the
>>> field of technology; whether enterprise, mobile, social, or web. This event
>>> will be a great venue to meet and interact with other passionate
>>> individuals in the developer community.
>>>
>>> Register Now! http://bit.ly/WwtSQU<http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fbit.ly%2FWwtSQU&h=-AQHloK7CAQGKHfKfTVehMIQ9VbNk-WosX0bMe9Y_TbPHxg&s=1>
>>> Deadline of registration is on January 24, 2013. A confirmation email
>>> will be sent to you.
>>>
>>> If you have any inquires, feel free to send me an email:
>>> josanastrid@???
>>> Join and take part in representing the City of Golden Friendship in the
>>> field of technology; whether enterprise, mobile, social, or web. This event
>>> will be a great venue to meet and interact with other passionate
>>> individuals in the developer community.
>>> Register Now! http://bit.ly/WwtSQU
>>> <http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fbit.ly%2FWwtSQU&h=-AQHloK7CAQGKHfKfTVehMIQ9VbNk-WosX0bMe9Y_TbPHxg&s=1>Deadline
>>> of registration is on January 24, 2013. A confirmation email will be sent
>>> to you.
>>> If you have any inquires, feel free to send me an email:
>>> josanastrid@???
>>

>> Thanks,
>> Paul
>>

>> On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 9:01 PM, Richard Badlisan <goma.co.nr@???>wrote:
>>

>> --
>> Paul Labis
>> Silence!!! If there is a will, there is a way!
>>
>> Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If
>> you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for
> [...]

Matt Arnilo S. Baluyos
http://www.onxiam.com/people/mbaluyos/

v3sw3CH+Rhw2ln5pr6OPck5ma7u5Lw5Xm+7l7CRi2e6t5Xb7Oen4g5aIs4r3p6 hackerkey.com
    gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 171CD03E