Author: Aina Luna Date: To: linuxjobs CC: Subject: Unix/Linux Technical Specialist Career Opportunity in Singapore
Dear Unix/Linux IT Professionals,
I have a Singapore-based client who is looking to hire a Unix/Linux Technical Specialist who knows English as well as Thai or Bahasa Indonesia for a full-time, regular career opportunity in their Singapore office.I've taken the liberty of including the details of the opportunity - interested parties, please send your resumes with your contact information to aina@???. Posting Title Technical specialist Functional Area (Job Board) Professional Services Employment Type Full-Time Regular Primary Location SG-Singapore Experience Desired At least 5 years Education Desired B.Sc Shift Travel Percentage 10 Hours of Work Relocation Provided No Position Responsibilities Technical specialist in the implementation team will be in charge of implementing a high quality, high availability and scalable solution for our customers.
But its role also spans over process solution design, engineering studies, tailor-made solution specification and problem management.
Essential Skills Required;
• Good knowledge of Unix or Linux
• English and (Thai or Bahasa Indonesia)
Desirable Skills Required;
• Software deployment
• Good communication and synthesis skills
• Scripting (shell, Perl)
• Knowledge in network (TCP/IP, Cisco)
• Knowledge of Database (Oracle/ Sybase) Additional Notes You would be managing business in Thailand and Indonesia. So candidates knowing Thai and Bahasa Indonesia will be preferred.