Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Author: Elmer MEndoza
To: Giancarlo Angulo
Subject: Invitation to connect on LinkedIn
LinkedIn
------------

    Elmer MEndoza requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Giancarlo,

- Elmer

Accept invitation from Elmer MEndoza
http://www.linkedin.com/e/c4ksmj-h17j2iro-2c/7n4C-hUyHWSB1RS2azgAztkyNoBsCfJnUjYLFlHhT34/blk/I107077294_17/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYTclYQej8TdP0Tc359bT0MsCxUdSF7bPcTe30RcjkQdPoLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/?hs=false&tok=3492SOJ7e7tBc1

View invitation from Elmer MEndoza
http://www.linkedin.com/e/c4ksmj-h17j2iro-2c/7n4C-hUyHWSB1RS2azgAztkyNoBsCfJnUjYLFlHhT34/blk/I107077294_17/3sNnPgVczsTc3sMckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/?hs=false&tok=2reFRC43u7tBc1

Why might connecting with Elmer MEndoza be a good idea?

Elmer MEndoza's connections could be useful to you:

After accepting Elmer MEndoza's invitation, check Elmer MEndoza's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

--