This message is part of the following thread:
the complete thread tree sorted by date
Andy Sy at
A Philippine Pythonista Hangout
- The compiler is (was) written in Ruby (now
written in CoffeeScript itself!)
- The syntax smells very very good and smooth,
like a Figaro latte.
- If, as per first impressions, it can successfully marry
sugar of Ruby, Python, Haskell, etc... it gets my vote.
right with all the easily identifiable good parts retained
while all the easily identifiable bad parts are excised.
- CoffeeScript seems to be all that and way, way more. Think
- I have not been this excited - make that elated - with a new
programming language since Python.
- I found mention of CoffeeScript at the end of the
"Comet with node.js and V8" talk slide:
Web and IT Consulting
Philippine Pythonista Hangout
python@??? (#Python @ irc.free.net.ph)
This message was posted to the following mailing lists:
Mailing List Info
Pypy seems to be accomplishing its goals
Mailing List Archives
Federico Sevilla III