[plug-misc] TCP/IP barcode reader

Author: Ronald
To: plug-misc
Subject: [plug-misc] TCP/IP barcode reader

Hi Guys,

Do you know where can I buy a standalone barcode reader time keeping device or TCP/IP barcode reader not a biometric device. Barcode reader we are using now connected to computer to display or transfer data of  Time in and Time out of employees as they do not have own memory and display system to confirm successful scanning of barcode. But due to space problem at entrance and exit ways of Factory, we do not want to use of one computer for every barcode reader at each entrance and exit point. We are looking for a kind of device which do not need a individual computer for each barcode reader. I hope you can help me with this. Thanks!

Regards,
Ronald