Dee - Tutorial D implemented as a Python Extension

Author: Andy Sy
Subject: Dee - Tutorial D implemented as a Python Extension
From the people who brought you ThinkSQL:

http://www.thinksql.co.uk/
http://archives.free.net.ph/message/20050425.200839.d74dbf5b.en.html

comes Dee:

http://www.quicksort.co.uk/DeeDoc.html

"Having implemented a comprehensive, standards-compliant
SQL server, ThinkSQL, we did some further research into
the history of SQL's dominance in the marketplace and its
quirky syntax. We found a far superior alternative in
the form of D, a generic name for any relational language
that conforms to The Third Manifesto. We’ve implemented
such a language, Dee, as an extension to Python."

If they get this running on the CLR for IronPython,
it might prove a far superior alternative to LINQ
for which last time I checked there was no IronPython
integration yet.