Re: [plug] [plug-misc] PLUG mini-meetups again... it's july …

Author: eric pareja
To: Philippine Linux Users' Group (PLUG) Catch-All Discussion List
CC: Philippine Linux Users' Group \(PLUG\) Technical Discussion List
Subject: Re: [plug] [plug-misc] PLUG mini-meetups again... it's july already
Ok... I think I'll cross-post this to the main list since not everyone
is on misc.

What are the chances that there'll be a UAAP game then?
Will we at least be able to hear each other amid the noise if ever?
Won't we have a lot of competition for seats at Starbucks?

--
eric pareja (eric.pareja@???)
Coordinator for Technology, National Telehealth Center, University of