Re: [plug] Phil IT Expo Ex Deal

Author: Michael Tinsay
To: Philippine Linux Users' Group \(PLUG\) Technical Discussion List
Subject: Re: [plug] Phil IT Expo Ex Deal
POV difference lang.

If we're going to be there as PLUG, having a formal, active entity would be better. Otherwise, it may just become an EB. Not that there is something wrong with that.

Again, more than two months away pa. Gives us time to prepare. For me, might as well tackle the legal concerns of PLUG.

Just tell me when and where the planned meet-up would be.

--- mike t.