Re: [plug] Phil IT Expo Ex Deal

Author: Gabriel H. Mercado
To: Philippine Linux Users' Group (PLUG) Technical Discussion List
Subject: Re: [plug] Phil IT Expo Ex Deal
updates!

Spoke with Mike Cole. Friends na kami lol. Jk. He's a good guy. Like I
said we were officemates once. I could always count on him, and
really, all of us here' intentions are for the best.

Re SEC, again I really dont think this is a priority at the moment.
The First Expo people are willing to deal with us without it (they
never asked for it), so all is well. Yeah I have a PDF copy of the SEC
stuff, I'll talk with my gf about it, she's a lawyer, so she'll
probably be our de facto lawyer as well :P.

Other than our good pal David Asuncion from Tarlac, some volunteers
have approached me privately but prefer to remain anonymous for
whatever reason. So aside from me and a few regulars here I expect to
show up (Migs, Mike T., Jan, Mike C., Jerome, Ian, the other guys who
showed up at the last EBs, etc etc.), we've got a good bunch coming. I
don't expect people to go there for the whole 3 days, not even a day,
actually. I myself can only probably come in half a day and just work
from there na lang (basta may internet which there will be).

I'm hoping to just have 2 or 3 activities and maybe a few speakers,
then we're all good.

I've already told 3 of my Press friends about it (PDI, Tribune and
Bulletin), and I'm planning to blog the hell out of it. I'll bring my
digicam so we can take mega pics + liveblog it as well, so we've got
good coverage <-- that's what's REALLY important.

Let's show those St. Paul nuns what they're missing :)

Gary

I'm itching to

http://kikay.exchange.ph
http://mom.exchange.ph