Re: [plug] Phil IT Expo Ex Deal

Author: Michael Tinsay
To: Philippine Linux Users' Group \(PLUG\) Technical Discussion List
Subject: Re: [plug] Phil IT Expo Ex Deal
I'm not subscribed to plug-misc so I may be missing something...

I'm saddened to read Michael Cole's post...

But moving forward, who here is willing to devote some time and/or resources to help Gabe with the expo? The expo is still more than two months away so there is time to plan and prepare for it. Me, I'm not yet sure if I can help man the expo itself but I'm willing to spend time to help plan and prepare.

For me, the first thing on the list should be to sort out the status of PLUG, the legal entity, as I imagine it would be this that would be facing the expo. I suggest a meet-up be held for this soon. Gabe, are the SEC documents already with you? It would also be helpful if one or more former boardmembers be present in the meet-up.

So who's interested and willing?

--- mike t.