Re: [plug] capture feed from security cameras

Author: eric pareja
To: Michael Tinsay
CC: Philippine Linux Users' Group \(PLUG\) Technical Discussion List
Subject: Re: [plug] capture feed from security cameras
Hi Mike,

I am not sure if this might be what you're looking for, but
http://www.zoneminder.com might be helpful. It can grab stills from
your "webserver" monitoring thingy and generate mpegs if need be. I'm
assuming that the built-in webserver provides different cam views
based on what URL you access.

--
eric pareja (eric.pareja@???)
Coordinator for Technology, National Telehealth Center, University of