Re: [plug] Phil IT Expo Ex Deal

Author: eric pareja
To: Gabriel H. Mercado
CC: Philippine Linux Users' Group \(PLUG\) Technical Discussion List, wyu
Subject: Re: [plug] Phil IT Expo Ex Deal
Gabe,

Sorry if I had come across as disagreeing to the activity. By all
means, go for it.

I just wanted to reiterate the need for officers, de jure or de facto.
You are stepping up to the plate as de facto leader of PLUG now.

--
eric pareja (eric.pareja@???)
Coordinator for Technology, National Telehealth Center, University of