[OT] Job Opening for Singapore

Author: Marvin T. Pascual
To: linuxjobs
Subject: [OT] Job Opening for Singapore
Hello all,

A friend of mine asked me to help him fill their open position for a
Senior Java Software Engineer which will be based in Singapore and they're
willing to sponsor an EP if he/she gets hired.

For more information, please refer below.

If anyone is interested from this mailing list, please send your resume to
me so I can endorse it to my friend.

- - - < s n i p > - - -

Senior Java Software Engineer (Full-time)
    Job responsibility

To be part of our regional Product R&D team focusing on security software.

We also welcome fresh graduates and professionals who are receptive to
short term exposure (minimum 1 year) to work and embrace in a dynamic Asia
environment involving emerging markets with a global mindset towards
growing their full potentials.

Job requirements

Preferred Candidate should be
- Innovative and energetic
- Creative
- Independent
- Trustworthy
- An excellent communicator and team player

Skills
- Experienced in Java and J2EE
- Experienced in developing customization / enhancement / plug-in for
Java-based standalone applications like OpenOffice, Eclipse and Netbeans
etc will be advantageous
- Familiar with networking technologies.

If possible, include links to your website / blog, and code samples from
your projects.

Regards,

Marvin

LinuxJobs Philippines (linuxjobs@???)