[OT] IT Manager & DBA

Author: cloyd salamat
To: slsearch.cloyd
Subject: [OT] IT Manager & DBA
Dear Moderators / Members;

I would like to share with you our latest requirement
for an IT MANAGER and a DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR for a
MNC based in Laguna.

We are genarally looking for IT professionals with the
following basic skill sets:

1. Knowledge on UNIX / LINUX Administration (HP-UX
would be a big plus)

2. Knowledge in administration of RDBMS – any
4GL DB would be good (Progress DB is a big plus)

3. For IT Manager - he must have at least 10 years of
exp in a Managerial capacity on a manufacturing and or
shared services environment.

If you find this of interest with you or your friends,
please feel free to contact me at 0915.319.1262 so
that I can discuss this with you further or, kindly
leave your mobile number so that I can call you and
maybe set up a meeting to discuss. The postion is for
a regular permanent status and the compensation is
very flexible and highly competitive.

Thanks and regards,

CLOYD D. SALAMAT
IT Consultant / Technical Recruitment Manager
Mobile: +63 915 319.1262