[Commercial] Seeking PHP Web designer for contract to hire p…

Top Page
Author: Justin Moore
To: php
Subject: [Commercial] Seeking PHP Web designer for contract to hire position
Please accept my apologies if this is in the wrong place, I didn't see any guidelines for posting job requests. SagiSys LLC is looking for PHP/MySQL web designers with E-commerce experience to assist in the creation of a small e-commerce web site for our Hosted Web, Email, and iPBX solutions.  SagiSys is a growing IT solutions provider dedicated to the Open Source community and we make use of a number of solid utilities available under Open Source licenses. We are a LAMP shop with SVN and Trac for project management, so experience with these tools is a plus. Please visit http://www.sagisys.com to get an idea of where we are going with the design, and reply to jmoore@??? with Resume and rates if interested, and I will provide more information about what specifically we are looking for. Thanks for your interest! Have a nice day. Justin