Re: CALL FOR EXAMINEES: Linux Professional Institute (LPI) L…

Top Page
Author: Bayanihan GNU/Linux Maintenance and Development Mailing List
Subject: Re: CALL FOR EXAMINEES: Linux Professional Institute (LPI) Level 1 Certification Exams - Manila, Philippines
Hi Jays,

Thanks for replying.

IOSN ASEAN+3 is looking into possible collaborations with local partners in the Visayas (Cebu, Iloilo, Bacolod, etc.) and Mindanao areas (CDO, Bukidnon, General Santos, Zamboanga, Davao) and other areas with demand for Linux trainings and certification exams.

It is important for us to know how many are willing to undergo training and certification afterwards. That's the only time we can assist local entities and groups in organizing such activities.

We would appreciate it very much if you can provide us contact details of individuals and/or groups of people who are in need of these. It is best if you can organize yourself in groups in order to facilitate easier coordination. Our preferred training class size is 20 indiviuals.

There should be a local partner in the area to provide venue (a computer laboratory and) accommodations (for the out-of-towners and trainers) for the training. Certified LPI trainers from IOSN ASEAN+3 can be invited to conduct the trainings.

FYI.

Should you have further inquiries, please feel free to post it here or direct them to asean3[AT]iosn[DOT]net.

Thanks for your continued interest.

Best regards,

Francis

--------------------------
Francisco "Francis" E. Sarmiento III, MD
Project Officer
UNDP-International Open Source Network
ASEAN+3 Sub-Regional Node

University of the Philippines Manila-National Telehealth Center
2nd Floor, Interactive Learning Center
Old NEDA Building, Padre Faura Street
1000 MANILA, Philippines
Telefax no: +00.63.2.525.8285
Mobile: +63.915.850.1111
Website: http://www.iosn.net

Let's CONNECT, RE-CONNECT, and INTERCONNECT with FOSS!