Job Opportunity for Singapore

Top Page
Author: A Hangout for Philippine *NIX Administrators and Developers
To: unix-geeks
Subject: Job Opportunity for Singapore
Hi!

This is Julie Embestro of Kapient Philippines Inc. Our company is an Executive Search Firm catering outsourcing services here and abroad. We currently have an urgent requirement right now for Singapore. I’m wondering if you would be interested to explore this opportunity.
Please see the job spec below and let me know if you fit the qualifications.

Job Requirement:

  Mandatory
- At least 2-4 year of total working experience with at least 1-2 years of working experience in Production Support role.
  - Very good command on UNIX/SOLARIS & WINDOWS operating systems.
- Very good command on SQL*Plus, PL/SQL with Oracle or Sybase database.
  - Very good communication skills.
  - Good Unix Shell Scripting
  - Should open / agreed to work in shifts (Sunday - Thursday / Monday - Friday / Tue - Sat / Wed - Sun) and here are the shift timings -
  A Shift :       0645 SGT - 1500 SGT
  B Shift :       1445 SGT - 2300 SGT
  C Shift :       2245 SGT - 0700 SGT
  Banking/Financial domain experience is preferred.

Preferred
- Working experience with Autosys, Remedy, Toad, SQL Advantage.
- Working experience with WebShepre/TOMCAT/APACHE and MQ-Series.
- Working experience with Investment Banking domain.
- Working experience with Perl or Visual Basic.

The client needs 2 years minimum commitment in Singapore in the same Production support Level-1 project.

If you’re interested to explore this opportunity, please send in your detailed resume along with the accomplished questionnaire to this e-mails - ann_j09@??? or julie.embestro@???. for further details, you can contact me at 6311672 and (0917) 5102828.

I do hope you'll explore this opportunity.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Best Regards,

Julie Embestro