14 Open Positions/Jobs in Technology Company

Top Page
Author: PHP Web Development
To: php
Subject: 14 Open Positions/Jobs in Technology Company
Hi! I founded a technology development company based in New York City:
Huckleberry Interactive Technologies. Our focus is on developing internet
and mobile media applications, with the goal of competing in the global
markets. (For more info on me and my company, visit website:
http://www.huckleberryinteractive.com).

We are building our team in the Philippines. We're now in the process of
recruiting senior developers, junior developers, PHP developers and website
editors/designers for our Philippine office in Eastwood. We have 14 open
developer/web positions that we are looking to fill.

I would be very grateful it if you could pass this email with the job
descriptions, to your friends or colleagues who might be interested. We're
accepting resume applications, which should be directed to our CTO, Jug
Mensenares: jug @ huckleberryinteractive . com -- Jug will follow up and
contact everyone we're interested in interviewing.

We are looking for a specific type of people:

Dedicated, honest, diligent team-players, with great attitude and
interpersonal skills; who persevere to solve problems and confront
challenges with innovative solutions; who have a passion for pushing the
boundaries of what is technologically and creatively possible; and - who
have a genuine desire to help create and deploy
products/experiences/technologies that will showcase what Philippine
technology genius & design talent can accomplish in the GLOBAL stage.

We are currently looking for:

*    Senior Developers (4 open positions)
*    Junior Developers (4 open positions)
*    PHP Developers (2 open positions)
*    Website/Front-End User Experience Designer-Developers (2 open
positions)
*    Quality Assurance & Testing Developer (1 open position)
*    Website Content Editor (1 open position)

Compensation is competitive with the market and commensurate with experience
and contribution. In addition, there are added perks of EQUITY OWNERSHIP
and PROFIT-SHARING, as well as milestone-driven performance BONUSES
throughout the year. Thanks in advance for your help in passing this along
- or for your interest!

JOB DESCRIPTIONS BELOW. PLEASE SUBMIT ALL RESUMES/APPLICATIONS TO: jug @
huckleberryinteractive . com

Many thanks!

Analisa L. Balares
Founder & Chairman
Huckleberry Interactive Technologies
Web: www.huckleberryinteractive.com
40 West 25th Street - 12th Floor
New York, New York 10010

HUCKLEBERRY INTERACTIVE TECHNOLOGIES, INC. - OPEN POSITIONS

We are looking to build a world-class team of honest, hard-working and
talented Filipinos, and look forward to hearing from you!

SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPERS (4 positions):
Qualifications:

*    Bachelor's Degree in an IT-related course
*    At least 2 years experience in J2EE development (JDK, JSP/Servlets,
JNI, JNDI) and Java application servers (Tomcat, Weblogic, JBoss)
*    Proficiency in Struts and/or Velocity
*    Experience with design patterns (especially Model-View-Controller)
*    Knowledge in web scripting such as JavaScript
*    Knowledge and proficiency in using other frameworks is a plus
(Spring, Hibernate, AJAX, Workflow engine)
*    Working knowledge in RDBMS (MySQL, Postgres, Oracle, MSSQL)
*    Ability to read and edit existing code
*    Must have good communication skills in written and spoken English
*    Must have good interpersonal skills, must be a team-player, must
embody the values stated above
*    Required language(s): English, Filipino
*    Sun Certifications a definite advantage

PHP DEVELOPERS (2 positions):
Qualifications:

*    Bachelor's Degree in an IT-related course
*    At least 3-4 years experience on PHP
*    Advanced object oriented programming
*    Above Average in HTML
*    Ability to read and edit existing code
*    Experience with design patterns (especially Model-View-Controller)
an asset
*    Beginner to intermediate knowledge of Linux & FreeBSD from the
command line
*    Knowledge of statistics and website traffic terminology (raw hits,
unique, conversion ratios, etc.)
*    PERL background is a PLUS
*    Must have good communication skills in written and spoken English
*    Must have good interpersonal skills, must be a team-player, must
embody the values stated above
*    Required language(s): English, Filipino

JUNIOR JAVA DEVELOPERS (4 positions):

Qualifications:

*    Bachelor's Degree in an IT-related course
*    Knowledge in web scripting such as JavaScript
*    Working knowledge in RDBMS (MySQL, Postgres, Oracle, MSSQL)
*    Working knowledge of J2SE 5.0
*    Must have good communication skills in written and spoken English
*    Must have good interpersonal skills, must be a team-player, must
embody the values stated above
*    Required language(s): English, Filipino

WEBSITE FRONT-END USER EXPERIENCE DESIGNER/DEVELOPERS (2 open positions):

Qualifications:

*    Bachelor's Degree in an IT- or web-related course
*    At least 2 years of industry experience
*    At least 2 years of web design/web development experience, with
portfolio of work available
*    Strong knowledge of client-side technologies (HTML, CSS,
Javascript,DHTML) and cross-browser compatibility issues.
*    Experience of AJAX design and implementation - a plus
*    Knowledge and experience of performance optimization techniques - a
plus
*    Understanding of PHP or other web programming languages - a plus
*    Must have good communication skills in written and spoken English
*    Must have good interpersonal skills, must be a team-player, must
embody the values stated above
*    Required language(s): English, Filipino

QUALITY ASSURANCE & TESTING DEVELOPER (1 open position):

Qualifications:

*    Bachelor's Degree in an IT-related course
*    Strong knowledge of client-side technologies (HTML, CSS,
Javascript,DHTML) and cross-browser compatibility issues.
*    Experience working with Unix and Linux
*    Experience of AJAX design and implementation - a plus.
*    Knowledge and experience of performance optimization techniques - a
plus
*    Understanding of PHP or other web programming languages - a plus
*    Experience working with source control system (CVS, Perforce, etc.)
- a plus
*    Experience working with bug tracking tools (Bugzilla, etc.) - a plus
*    Must have good communication skills in written and spoken English
*    Must have good interpersonal skills, must be a team-player, must
embody the values stated above
*    Required language(s): English, Filipino

WEBSITE CONTENT EDITOR (1 open position):

Qualifications:

*    Bachelor's Degree in English literature, Communications, PR, or any
writing/communications-intensive course
*    At least 2 years of industry experience, preferably with a company
in one of these fields: online media, print media, communications,
advertising, PR or corporate communications
*    At least 4 years of actual writing or editing experience, with
portfolio of work and writing samples available (including from college)
*    Must have excellent copy-editing skills, with portfolio of work
available
*    Writing/editing experience in other types of media - print,
advertising, video, visual design - a plus, not required
*    Web editing experience, with portfolio of work available - a plus,
not required
*    Web design experience, with portfolio of work available - a plus,
not required
*    Excellent web layout skills and experience - a plus
*    Must have EXCELLENT communication skills in written and spoken