[OT] CCNP / CCNA with Linux experience

Author: cloyd salamat
To: cloyd.salamat
Subject: [OT] CCNP / CCNA with Linux experience
Dear Moderators / Members,

Please allow me to share with you that a friend of mine, currently working for a Multinational Company based in the Middle East and Europe is currently in need of CCNP / CCNA professionals with exposures in routers, switches, LAN / WAN and basic Linux / UNIX systems adminsitration for deployement abroad.

NO PLACEMENT FEE and compensation package ranges from USD 2,000+ / month with other fringe benefits.

Intereted applicants may send in their resume to me or at slsearch.cloyd@??? and kindly indicate the position you are applying for as your subject line. May also contact me directly at M#: 0915.319.1262

Hope you find this of interest to you and your friends,

Best regards,

CLOYD D. SALAMAT
IT Consultant
Building Owners & Managers Association, Philippines (BOMAP) Inc.
Basement 1, Pacific Star Building
Sen. Gil Puyat corner Makati Avenues
1200 Makati City
Telefax: +63 2 819.7241 to 52 Loc. 8223