Re: Looking for Linux Experts

Top Page
Author: The Isko't Iska Linux Users' Group
To: The Isko't Iska Linux Users' Group
Subject: Re: Looking for Linux Experts
Hello,

I am interested to be part of the Linux network your manager wants to
have. I am attaching my resume for your review and reference. I dont
claim to be a linux expert, but what I can say is that I am comfortable
and have advance knowledge and skills relative linux technologies I have
implemented on a network both servers and workstation and I am
comfortable working with the part of linux servers and workstations that
I have setup and maintaied.

I hope to be of service.

Noli J. Alfonso