RE: Looking for Programmer

Top Page
Author: PHP Web Development
To: PHP Web Development
Subject: RE: Looking for Programmer
Pls email your CV for our review.

Mr. Lemuel B. Braña
Knowledge Center & Professional Services
Software Ventures International
6/F JMT Corporate Condominium
27 ADB Avenue, Ortigas Center,
Pasig City, Philippines 1605
Direct Line: +632-6837006
Fax No: +632-6338798
Cellphone: +63920-9140749 or 4721052

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This Electronic Mail (e-mail) contains
confidential and privileged information intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is sent. If the reader of this message is
not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for
delivery to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is STRICTLY
PROHIBITED. If you have received this communication in error, please
immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail or telephone.

MINESH GHIMIRE <mmgktm@???>
Sent by: php-bounces@???
01/11/2007 03:43 AM
Please respond to
PHP Web Development <php@???>

PHP Web Development <php@???>
cc

Subject
RE: Looking for Programmer

well m intereted...
what i need to do????

________________________________
> From: era@???
> To: php@???
> Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 11:30:31 +0800
> Subject: Looking for Programmer
>
> Makati-based company seeks experienced programmer with the following

skills:
> *Programming Languages: PHP, HTML, Java, Javascript, Java servlets, XML,

Visual Basic,
> and other open source languages.
> *Database Management Systems: MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.
> *Operating Systems: Redhat Linux, Fedora, other Linux distributions, WIN

98/ME/XP/2000
> *Web Development Tools: Macromedia Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop
> *Other Skills: Hardware installation, configuration, and LAN
> Candidates must also have the following qualities:
> * Analytical with superior problem solving skills
> * Attention to design and technical details
> * Have an open attitude - willing to adapt and share knowledge and

skills
> * Good team player
> * Have excellent communication skills
> * Must have an excellent work ethic
> A College Degree or software certification is a plus but not necessary.

Candidates
> are selected based on technical experience and know how, work ethic, and
> leadership qualities.
> New graduates will be considered provided you meet the mentioned

criteria.
> Company Background:
> We do a lot of pioneering development work in web, mobile, and specialty

applications.
> In 2006 the firm developed two IT business models and partnered with a

marketing firm
> to develop a third model. Two of the models have resulted in

establishment of spin off
> companies which are scheduled to launch in early 2007.
> As far as career is concerned, we offer a path that could lead to

managing a part or even
> one of the business concerns.
> If you’re looking for a challenge, a chance to pioneer IT services, and

a work in a very