Re: PHP book

Top Page
Author: PHP Web Development
To: PHP Web Development
Subject: Re: PHP book
when i first started learning php, i was too eager to buy a php book for me to
learn. fortunately, i never got to... because the chm version of the php manual
is more than enough... |:) ... the chm version includes notes from users
(specific to a topic)... and you can have the luxury of "copy and paste" to
test codes and modify them to suit your needs... not all notes are useful
though...

but that's me, for some people, nothing beats a real book in your hand...

hth