Re: DMM

Top Page
Author: Bayanihan GNU/Linux Maintenance and Development Mailing List
Subject: Re: DMM
Glad to hear that ASTI have come up with a commercial DMM. Why not
design an Election Automation Machine instead of the government buying
an expensive one?
Back to BL now that it is Debian based why not make a local version of
Ubuntu/Kubuntu instead of coding from scratch(if that is what the Beta
version is)? If I am only an expert I would localize my preferred distro
pero sadly di ako marunong saka wala akong tiyaga.
My 5 centavos!

On Sat, 19 Aug 2006 22:18:22 +0800, "Michael Poblete"
<michael.poblete@???> said:
> My old AMM just broke down so I thought its time for an upgrade. I
> just bought the ASTI Digital Multimeter from Alexan.. its quite good.
> Congrats to the team that designed the thing.
>
> I hope someday I could do the same thing with BL - that is, walk in to
> a store and get myself a boxed copy.
>

> --
> Mike

e.k.sanz