Re: [plug] VPN design from a newbie's point of view

Author: G33K0n0s
To: plug
Subject: Re: [plug] VPN design from a newbie's point of view
Hi,

You can also try Hamachi [1], it's a UDP-based VPN solution and has
NAT-to-NAT capabilities. Available in Windoze, Linux, and OS X.

The software is free for downloading but not open-sourced. Due to it's
popularity, it was recently acquired by LogMeIn, Inc. So I'm not sure if
it'll remain a freeware.

[1] http://www.hamachi.cc

- wEnDeLL
"Thou Shalt Not Covet Thy Neighbors WiFi"