Re: [plug] ANNOUNCEMENT: Call for Speakers for the PLUG 3rd …

Author: Dean Michael Berris
To: Philippine Linux Users' Group (PLUG) Technical Discussion List
Subject: Re: [plug] ANNOUNCEMENT: Call for Speakers for the PLUG 3rd Quarter Free Seminar Series
Hi Guys,

I know that C++ programming doesn't really connect to Linux, but I
would like to highlight the great things that you can do with C++ and
the open source (well, not really "Free" as in "Freedom") libraries
out there *on the Linux platform* (humirit pa tuloy, ipinilit hehehe).

If that's alright with you guys, then I would like to volunteer the
talk I was supposed to give in LinuxWorld (that got cancelled) about
C++ programming in Linux.

I would suggest that my talk be considered an alternative if there are
no other interested individuals who would like to contribute their
talks to the event.

--
Dean Michael C. Berris
C/C++ Software Architect