Re: Let's hack on something...

Top Page
Author: Open Source Software Developers SIG
To: Open Source Software Developers SIG
Subject: Re: Let's hack on something...
Personally I would be interested in contributing to an open source
effort for a CRM or a "Citizen Relationship System" leveraging an
existing open source CRM solution.

Top of mind features would be:
1) Deployment at the city/municipal level
2) Citizen case management system (filing of complaints, inquiries,
suggestions)
3) DB of officials, profiles, project histories, assigned cases down to
the barangay level
4) Community forums
5) DB of downloadable forms (LGU level)
6) Online resources/articles/etc.

Objective is to:
1) Improve govt service and enable a citizen-centric approach to
governance using IT
2) Improve transparency and accountability by having a central database
of all projects and cases of all lgu officials
3) Improve inter-office communication and collaboration
4) Improve efficiency and lower cost of operations

Any other thoughts?

All the best,

Jan Alvin Pabellon
Ecommsite Solutions, Inc.