Re: [plug-newbies] PLUG ID

Top Page
Author: Philippine Linux Users' Group (PLUG) Newbies Discussion List [DEPRECATED]
To: Philippine Linux Users' Group (PLUG) Newbies Discussion List [DEPRECATED]
Subject: Re: [plug-newbies] PLUG ID
the years table at the back is from the original ID format. i think it
is intended for validation purposes. if the membership fee will be
annual then i guess that'll be of use. if not then there's no point for
putting it there. and that would also answer the concern regarding
marvin pascual's name infront, which to me works either way. :)

but first the requirements... the fee concerns come afterwards. to make
things move. :)

guys, if you know your blood type, we may be able to put it in good use
if you also include such detail in your emails along with your pictures.
it may mean big in saving other's lives. and further enhance the
camaraderie among members. :)

what if you're also an organ donor? hehehe.. :D
nahhh.... blood type is enough for me. :)