Re: [plug-newbies] PLUG ID

Top Page
Author: Philippine Linux Users' Group (PLUG) Newbies Discussion List [DEPRECATED]
To: Philippine Linux Users' Group (PLUG) Newbies Discussion List [DEPRECATED]
Subject: Re: [plug-newbies] PLUG ID
that's a very nice offer, john.

the board will definitely put more value to the membership including
discounts to medical as well as other professional services, right
guys?! :-) 8-)

hehehe... i told you people are gonna get excited about this! :) :-)

hey, probably john and other people can also include services like free
download sites for FREE AND OPENSOURCE SOFTWARES!!!    another good
point, ei?  =-O

MORE POWER!!!

the board is doing lots of good work and they may not know but people
appreciate it. :-)