Re: [plug-newbies] PLUG ID

Top Page
Author: Philippine Linux Users' Group (PLUG) Newbies Discussion List [DEPRECATED]
To: Philippine Linux Users' Group (PLUG) Newbies Discussion List [DEPRECATED]
Subject: Re: [plug-newbies] PLUG ID
i understand your concern.
but somebody has to authenticate the ID and it's definitely the president.
i guess the board should be the ones addressing this concern.

anyways, the format i sent you still has some modifications to be made.
like the gnu and opensource logos have to be removed because of
copyright concerns. the barcode strip will no longer be of use because
that's where you guys will be placing your signatures. as you can see
there also is no LINUX USER NO. part but many suggest it's good for the
ID and for the cause.

thanks.