Re: [plug-newbies] PLUG ID

Top Page
Author: Philippine Linux Users' Group (PLUG) Newbies Discussion List [DEPRECATED]
To: Philippine "Linux Users' Group (PLUG) Newbies Discussion List [DEPRECATED]"
Subject: Re: [plug-newbies] PLUG ID
On Sat, 2005-12-17 at 20:06 +0800, GOvvin wrote:
> Suggestion: can't we just leave out the name of the current president?
> no offense meant to mr. pascual, but i think that's only practical
> especially if the membership card is meant to be used for several
> years.

Not really... if we'd apply that reasoning to money then every currency
note not invalidated by the Central Bank but issued before the current
administration would not be useful anymore :D

We've already instructed the removal of the OSI and GNU logos from the
ID though. The only thing that still gives me a curious thought is the
years table at the back of the ID ... it reminds me a lot of my UP ID
wherein if you manage to exhaust all cells before you graduate it's
already a reminder that you're likely to be kicked out due to MRR... :)

--
Paolo Alexis Falcone <pfalcone@???>