Re: [plug-newbies] PLUG ID

Top Page
Author: Philippine Linux Users' Group (PLUG) Newbies Discussion List [DEPRECATED]
To: Philippine Linux Users' Group (PLUG) Newbies Discussion List [DEPRECATED]
Subject: Re: [plug-newbies] PLUG ID
Suggestion: can't we just leave out the name of the current president? no
offense meant to mr. pascual, but i think that's only practical especially
if the membership card is meant to be used for several years.

btw, ano po yung information na naka-encode sa bar code?

am interested, but i'm not a PLUG member yet. :)