[plug-newbies] PLUG ID

Top Page
Author: Philippine Linux Users' Group (PLUG) Newbies Discussion List [DEPRECATED]
To: plug-newbies
Subject: [plug-newbies] PLUG ID

Note: forwarded message attached.

  J U N N      F L O R E S
  Linux Registered User #257137

    "We need to understand others rather than judge them.
  In this way, we will be able to live in harmony with each other.
  Whatever one does to someone, there's always an explanation."
                                                                                - JF

http://mail.yahoo.com sir/ma'am,

i am trying to help marvin pascual (PLUG president) to finally realize
the ID most PLUGgers and PLUGgers to be have been wanting to have.
hopefully as a christmas present these very helpful people of the
linux/FOSS community.

attached is a preview of the ID we will be printing with some minor
modifications to be done.

para sa mga interesado...
patulong na lang po para mabuo natin yung initial na 100 IDs na
required para ma-print.    :)

paki-notify na lang din po sana yung iba para i-email nila sa
junn_flores AT yahoo DOT com or junn.flores AT gmail DOT com ang mga
sumusunod:

- full name (last name / first name / middle name)
- 1 x 1 ID picture (in jpg or png format)
- registered linux user number
- email address
- mailing address
- contact number
- person to contact in case of emergency
- (di na po siguro yung blood type)

para po sa linux user number, visit http://counter.li.org to register
(this may be added sa harap ng ID) parang added pride and showing the
world how many are there using linux.

fee i think is P100 pero sa sunod na lang po yun pag-usapan. ipunin
muna natin lahat ng requirements ng mga interesado para makumpleto yung
minimum sa printing press. i think madali na lang pag-usapan ang fee
pag ready na lahat.

paki-notify na lang po ako if you think i wrongly sent this email to
some people. or kung sino po ang mga hindi nabigyan.

tulong-tulong na lang po! :)

maraming salamat! more power!

-junn flores-