a friendly reminder(was Re: [plug-newbies] ubuntu linux CD)

Top Page
Author: Philippine Linux Users' Group (PLUG) Newbies Discussion List
To: plug-newbies
Subject: a friendly reminder(was Re: [plug-newbies] ubuntu linux CD)

peeps,

please direct personal emails to the person concerned. this includes "i am
from X place, where are you from?", "remember me pare? we were together in
<office|school|organization>", and availments of products/services offered.
there is no need to post such information to the tech list, but i think they
would fit in the plug-misc section.

i think most of these posts are unintentional. na-click lang yung reply and
the recipient address was not checked. this happens so make it a habit
to check
the recipient addresses before sending out mails. it is very awkward to send
mails for people who should not receive them. i know this from a personal
experience. :)

again this is just a reminder.

ciao!

--

"Programming, an artform that fights back"

Anuerin G. Diaz
Registered Linux User #246176
Friendly Linux Board @ http://mandrivausers.org/index.php
http://capsule.ramfree17.org , when you absolutely have nothing else better to