[plug] [ANNOUNCEMENT] PLUG Christmas Party

Author: Marvin T. Pascual
To: plug, plug-newbies
Subject: [plug] [ANNOUNCEMENT] PLUG Christmas Party
Hello all,

I would like to invite all of you to attend our upcoming Christmas Party which
will be held at Villa Cecilia Resort, Tamarind St., Greenwoods Exec. Village,
Pasig City on December 10, 2005. The place will be exclusively for us. It is
about time to refresh our camaraderie with each other and personally identify
who's beyond the name that appear in our community mailing lists.

Available amenities include a jacuzzi, a swimming pool, karaoke, and a small
hut with a kitchen for possible barbecue grills, among others. Everyone is
encourage to bring whatever foods they can contribute for the party. Don't
forget to bring extra clothes and/or trunks/suits.

The upcoming board members have decided to meet at the Dunkin' Donuts,
Shangri-La Plaza Annex Building, along EDSA, Mandaluyong City between 8:30AM
to 9:00AM PHT. If you don't know the place and want to join the once a year
Christmas party of PLUG, please be there within the time period.

See 'ya all! :)

Merry Christmas!

---
MARVIN T. PASCUAL